North Alabama Society for Tarantula and Invertebrate Enthusiasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caleb Simmons and my collection

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caleb Simmons and my collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Caleb Simmons and my collection

Post by TheCalebSimmons Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Great. I am not into coffee but Angel's has the best ice cream drinks ever. I go there at least once a week. I think it is because she must put something in them that keeps me coming back.

http://www.angelsislandcoffee.com/
TheCalebSimmons
TheCalebSimmons

Back to top Go down

Caleb Simmons and my collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Caleb Simmons and my collection

Post by Ahriman Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 pm

I know how that is. That's how I felt about Soul Burger before they went out of business....that was a sad day for me. Now i'm hooked on the taco stand on the corner of Triana and Drake.
Ahriman
Ahriman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCalebSimmons Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Yay! My Costa Rican Bluefront (Aphonopelma crinirufum) molted! Now it is big enough to see with the naked eye!!!
TheCalebSimmons
TheCalebSimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Polar_Sheep Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

TheCalebSimmons wrote:Yay! My Costa Rican Bluefront (Aphonopelma crinirufum) molted! Now it is big enough to see with the naked eye!!!

LOL, I know that feeling Im waitin a a couple to do the same so I can feed them food thats not microscopic LOL

Polar_Sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahriman Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm waiting on one in particular. The baboon that Polar Sheep gave me. IT's so tiny.
Ahriman
Ahriman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 am

TheCalebSimmons wrote:I am a little concerned about my Brazilian Red and White (Nhandu chromatus). He was my first Tarantula (Named Simon). I got him in November and he was less then 1 inch in diameter. He is now about 6 inches! And definitely a mature male. The hooks are clearly visible. This concerns me because I thought it to be fairly young due to its size when I bought it. I didn't expect it to show maturity this early. What is going on and does anyone have a female???

Thanks!

Nhandus are notorious for maturing out very quickly. Good luck finding anyone that wants to breed these guys. N. chromatus lay about 2-3000 eggs per eggsac.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahriman Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Wow I thought they L. Parahybana's laid alot of eggs.
Ahriman
Ahriman

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCalebSimmons Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:41 pm

My Greater Horned Baboon (Ceratogyrus brachycephalus) is defiantly a Mature Male. If anyone has a female please let me know.

Also I am going to have a Magic Tournament on December 12th. It will run from 9:00 AM until 4:00 ish PM. The cost is 15 bucks which buys you 5 booster packs of Zendikar and puts you in the running for the prizes.
1 st place = 5 extra packs
2 nd place = 3 extra packs
3 rd place = 1 extra pack.

You will be creating a 40 card deck from the 5 booster packs at the tournament. There will be somewhere between 10 and 12 competitors. The cards have already been purchased in bulk. If you are interested let me know so we will know.
TheCalebSimmons
TheCalebSimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahriman Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 pm

We know how to do a draft tourney Wink. Honestly I hate anything released after the timespiral block. I don't even want the card and have been giving away the shadowmoor i have left over from selling online. I think Polar Sheep is in the same boat I am. If you ever have a draft of an older set let me know though.
Ahriman
Ahriman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2